Sunday 17 November 2013

‘I Will Get Married Next Year’ – Cossy Orjiakor Reveals: Plus READ What She Says She’d Do To Her b**bs When She’s Old

Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor who has
gained a sensational s*x identity in a recent
interview opens up about issues affecting her
life.
She reveals that the story about her insuring her
b**bs are fake and that she’ll be getting married
next.
See excerpts from the interview:
We learnt that you have insured your b**bs for
N256 million. Is it true?
It’s  not true. Sometimes, some of these bloggers
just cook up stuffs that are not true. But it sounds
so interesting, that’s why I didn’t want to confirm
whether it’s true or not. Let the story just be.
Don’t you think, you are being misunderstood
by your critics?
That’s not my business what people think about
me. But it’s my business what I think about myself.
I feel good, I’m happy, I am myself and I’m not a
fake person. Yet I have a lot of fans who love me.
People tend to pretend a lot. When you are simple
and down-to- earth, they will not want to identify
with you. I don’t fake myself. Life is all about
having fun, and what is the best time for me to
catch my fun than now that I’m still young, and not
when I’m old and gone.
Do you feel hurt each time, people address you
as queen of b**bs?
That word was first used by BBC focus on Africa
when they described me as Queen of b**bs. I am
okay with whatever you choose to call me.
Is Cossy in love?
At the moment, I have a lot of people that love
me. I’d fall in love. But when I dating someone, I
hate to make it a public affair. I can’t even take a
picture with my man in public. But I can take
pictures with my fans. Anybody you see me pose
for a shot is my fan. I wouldn’t even agree to share
the same table with my man at a function. This, for
me, is a way of avoiding  people raising eyebrows.
Are you saying that you are not in love at the
moment?
I don’t know! Anyway, I will be getting married
come next year.
You mean, you are getting married for real?
A woman get married when she is ready to get
married. I will get married next year or I will make
a baby next year.
How many passes do you get per each passing
day from men basis?
If I’m in a mood to chat with a man, I do it
wholeheartedly. But you will hardly see me in the
company of a man. I don’t want to give away
myself or make public exhibition of my relationship.
I prefer to pay hide and seek game.
Have you been embarrassed before in
connection with your b**bs?
I don’t even give room for such things. Nobody can
walk up to me to do any nonsense. You dare not try
it. My b**bs are real, full and fresh. When you see
good things, you appreciate them. But don’t dare to
touch them. You know what is good. When I’m old
and my b**bs are not firm any more, I will cover
them.
If you have the chance to come back to life,
would you still want to be Cossy?
I love myself, my b**bs and my voice. My friensd
told me that my voice sounds very sexy. I also
have this smile of a baby. God has been so kind to
me. At least, I live in my own house in Lekki. I eat
anything I want to eat, and I don’t seek for
attention, I drive a posh car. What else can I ask
for? A husband or a baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment