Monday 16 May 2016

Wife of popular Rivers state comedian, Mike Ogbolosingha, kidnapped

The wife of a popular comedian in Rivers state, Mike Ogbolosingha, was kidnapped by unknown gunmen at her home in Elenprawon area in Obio Akpor local government area of the state yesterday May 15th. According to Mike who spoke to Vanguard , six gunmen stormed their Elenprawon residence and abducted her.
"About six of the kidnappers came to my house. I was coming back from Bayelsa when I got a call that my wife had been kidnapped. They broke into my house, took away every valuables and still went with my wife. I am begging for the release of my wife. The kidnappers have not called me or any member of the family since the incident on Sunday. They should please release my wife, I am begging those holding her”he said
No word has been heard from her abductors.

No comments:

Post a Comment