Tuesday 3 May 2016

Photo: Man paraded as one of the killers of Gen Shuwa claims he was framed

35 years old Mohammed Sani Nafiu (pictured) who was yesterday May 2nd, paraded by the Nigerian Army as one of the suspected killers of General Mamam Shuwa, says he was framed by the military.  According to Vanguard, Nafiu who is said to be a Boko Haram kingpin, was arrested at Hotoro General area of Kano municipal. A GSM and a total sum of N300 was recovered from him.

Speaking with newsmen, Nafiu who spoke in Hausa said
“I don’t know anything about General Shuwa’s death. I was arrested from my home to the detention centre, and they are trying to frame me. I must make myself clear, I have no hand in General Shuwa’s death”.
A top military personnel who spoke on the condition of anonymity, discredited Nafiu's claim, saying that the suspect is a pathological liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment