Friday 22 April 2016

Photos: 81 year old woman raped and robbed by 3 men in Ghana

An 81 year old woman known as Madam Martha, a resident of New Akrofuom  an Ashanti Region in Ghana, was reportedly robbed and raped by three unknown men in the area. The three men broke into her apartment, beat her up, took turns to rape her before they eventually robbed her. The woman is said to have experienced extreme pain and bled profusely after assault.

According to Ghana Web

The victim who narrated her ordeal to the area’s Unit Committee Secretary, Jackson Joe Nimako explained that she was in her room when the criminals broke into her single room apartment, and slapped her after she asked them what their mission was.
“They slapped me after I asked them what they were looking for in my room. I went blind momentarily and by the time I realized they had pounced on me and were having sex with me by force. They took my belongings away after doing such an abominable thing to me.” 
Mr Jackson Joe Nimako disclosed that the victim was later sent to the hospital for medical attention while the case was reported to the police.
No arrest has been made yet. The police have since commenced investigations into the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment