Thursday 17 September 2015

Photo: Man, 66, Rapes, Impregnates Teenager In A’Ibom

The Akwa Ibom state police command have arrested 66 year old father of two, Pa Sunday Etukudoh pictured above, an indigine of Nnung Ikot Abianga in Oruk Anam Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State for raping and impregnating the 13 year old daughter of his cousin, Miss Ofonime Saturday Okon.

According to Daily Independent,  Ofonime, a JSS1 student of Southern Annang Comprehensive Secondary School, Ikot Okono, Oruk Anam LGA who moved into Etukodoh's house as a maid, was subjected to repeated rape and molestation after Pa Etukudoh used a knife to threaten her the first time.
Etukudoh who confessed to having sex with the young girl four times before getting her pregnant, pleaded not to be charged to court and promised to take care of Ofonime and their unborn child.
“I have only two children and I will be very happy if her family would allow her to give birth to this child for me, I will take good care of her, I promise. Please don’t charge me to court, I would die there. I will give them whatever they want”he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment