Sunday 19 April 2015

23 year old female arrested for stabbing colleague to death during an argument

Yusuf Monsurat (23), a student of D.S. Adegbenro Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State pictured above has been arrested by the Ogun state Police command for stabbing her colleague, Eric Moses, to death in their school hostel following an argument on March 17th.
According to Tribune, Monsurat who claims not to know how the incident happened, was a close friend of the deceased until she began to suspect him of being a cult member. This made her withdraw from him and even withdrew more after Eric confessed to her that he was indeed a cult member.
Monsurat says she had a dream on the day of the incident and in the dream, she saw Moses and herself engaged in a quarrel, and Moses slapped her in the dream. She said as soon as she woke up, she approached one of her friends who she narrated her dream to. As she was narrating her story, she said Moses overheard, approached her and picked a quarrel with her. An argument ensued and before she knew it, Moses began beating her. She claims Moses then picked up a knife to stab her but she defended herself and the knife pierced his neck, leading to his death.
"I am from Kwara State. I am in my second year studying Business Administration. I can’t really remember what happened. Only God knows. He was my hostel mate. Sincerely, speaking, I can’t really remember anything. God knows. I have not been feeling fine. It is just like a dream. We had a normal argument that could come up between students that day. I sat in front of my room when he came. All I remember was that he wanted to stab me with a knife. We started struggling with the knife and in the process of defending myself, the knife pierced his chest. He later fell. I don’t know what came over him that made him take a knife to want to stab me.”she said
Ogun state Police command spokesperson, Olumuyiwa Adejobi confirmed the incident and said she will be charged to court soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment