Monday 2 March 2015

'Though I have a babymama, I am still single & searching' - Flavour

In an interview with City People magazine this week, Flavour said despite the fact that he has a babymama, Sandra Okagbue, who he welcomed a daughter with in September 2014, he is still a single man and searching for love. He said there's no woman in his life at the moment
"Yes though I have a baby mama, I am still single and searching. Not that I wouldn't want to get married one day, I will definitely get married but I don't have the time to settle down for marriage now. I am all over the place pursuing my career. I will want to give my family attention and the best when I finally decide to settle down as my parents gave me. My family raised me up by monitoring my activities so I will like to do same for my family. But that is not my priority now because I need more time to plan for that and I need to pursue my career first" he told City People.

No comments:

Post a Comment