Tuesday 10 February 2015

My wedding bell will ring soon - beauty queen Osas Ighodaro says

Actress and former Miss Black USA 2010, Osas Ighodaro says she and her actor fiance Gbenro Ajibade will soon tie the knot. In an interview with Encomium mag, Osas said she is thrilled about being engaged to Gbenro and can't wait to marry him
"I feel great about it and for the wedding bell. Stay tuned because it is coming up soon" she said
Osas, who met Gbenro on the set of Tinsel, says his physique and his love for God was an attraction 
"The fact that he is God fearing and his love for the most high I admire a lot. His physique is attractive. butt it was when we got close and started talking I got to know him as a person. That got me more attracted to him" she said
According to Osas, the best valentine she has ever had is the one with Gbenro
"The first valentine spent with Gbenro was my most memorable. He surprised me, took me to Obudu Ranch (Cross River state). It was very romantic and surprising" she said

No comments:

Post a Comment