Nigeria's Number one Blog for Nollywood Gossips, Entertainment News and Interactions on matters arising in Nigeria on a Daily Basis.
Thursday, 12 February 2015
Graphic photos: PHCN staff electrocuted in Asaba, Delta state
This unfortunate incident happened yesterday evening around 7pm in
Asaba, Delta state. According to eyewitnesses, the PHCN guy went up the
electric pole without gloves to reconnect a personal client and got
electrocuted. People who know him said his wedding was supposed to be
next week. Sad! See the graphic photos after the cut...