Wednesday 3 September 2014

Jim Iyke explains Why his Boo is Madly in Love with Him


jim
Nollywood’s baddest boy, Jim Iyke, just took to IG to list 10 reasons why his boo, Nadia Buari, he didn’t call names tho, is madly in love with him. see below..
I open doors for the most part. Draw out chairs. I’m strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits. I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily. I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages Iam yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves. It’s the delicate art of deliberate selection I honed. Damn! I miss certain mornings. #Introspection #Retrospection #StudentOfHumanity #MySixAMChronicles #ATL #Goodmorning #DamnThisNiggaIsCrazy

No comments:

Post a Comment