Saturday 27 September 2014

If elected, I will not go into office with blonde hair - Tony Tetuila

Singer Tony Tetuila, who is vying for a political post, says if elected into office, his blonde hair will be a thing of the past. He said this while reacting to the recent backlash he received from fans for using his tinted hair for his campaign posters
"I am not going into office to sing, though I am an artiste, I am going to serve my people. I am not going to office with the tinted hair. I was discussing with some youth leaders who said I could leave the hair but now that people are speaking on it, I have to do what my people want" he told tribune. I only used the blonde hair to campaign because everybody knows Tetuila with that trademark" he said
Tetuila went further to state that he is not venturing into politics because he is broke
"How can I be broke? I am not broke, everybody knows where I am coming from. I am not going into politics for the fun of it. We artiste always sing about poverty but rarely do anything about it. If you know songs like "prayer for Naija" and "e go better", you will see that we only complain but we don't do anything about the suffering. We want Nigerians to live a better life. What I am going to deliver matters and not the hair" he said

No comments:

Post a Comment