Wednesday 26 March 2014

I Just Called Off My Wedding And I Am So Confused!

bride
I have been confused all night and I cant seem to find a way out. honestly, for the first time in my life, I started considering options to end my own life. my wedding is due for sometime in May but has been called off by me.

Just after invitation cards were sent out, my fiance’s family raised their voices to say he was not due to get married. they claim he has not done enough for the family to be able to get married. when I went to meet with my supposed father in-law to explain what the other family members are saying, he told me to my face that his son has to build a house, buy him a car and train his younger ones before he can start thinking of settling down.these are people that use to pretend to love me.
His son only earns a salary with which he can provide the basic needs of his family, and that I can attest that he does so well but cannot afford to build a house right now. he has two younger ones he is seeing through the university. my dreams are shattered and I have accepted to call off the wedding but my fiancé is still begging that I stay with him.
My dilemma now is that I am a few weeks pregnant. please don’t judge me for having premarital sex, I already blamed myself. am a graduate but right now, I have no job. where do I go from here. am seriously considering having an abortion to make my life less complicated but my fiancĂ© is against it. my life is just a mess! what kind of home would I have without d blessing of my husband’s family? his sisters have been calling to insult me and accuse me of controlling their brother.
if they was no pregnancy, it would have been a lot easier to face d shame of a cancelled wedding. please I need your candid advice, what would you do if you were in my shoes?
*why do parents make life so difficult for their children?how much does your child have that you want him to build a house for you?why couldn’t you build the house if it is so easy?this is pathetic and a thumbs down.
I am sorry but i am not in the right frame of mind to give advice,i am so upset by this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment