Tuesday 21 January 2014

Surprised Woman Nearly Drowned After She Was Proposed To 40 Feet Underwater


ijku

A proposal nearly went awry for this couple. Luckily, instructors were on hand to help the shocked woman recover, and when she had regained her composure she accepted the proposal. Mr Taylor, 27, and Miss Walker, 26, from Wolverhampton, were on holiday in the Turkish resort of Marmaris in August last year when he
decided to propose.

We had mentioned marriage before but I had no idea he was going to do it then,’ Miss Walker said. ‘We had never been scuba diving before so it was a once in a lifetime chance really.
‘We had air tanks and masks on and were both waving at a camera while posing with the fish. ‘Then there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see my other half with a blackboard bearing the hand-written message “Will you marry me?”
lio
‘The guide quickly handed me a board which had “yes” on one side. I turned it over to check but it said “yes” on both sides! ‘It was literally completely out of the blue. We were told by the instructors before “Don’t breath though your nose”, but when he proposed I definitely did and suddenly everything filled up with water.
ol
uiy

No comments:

Post a Comment