Saturday 18 January 2014

I Regret Marrying My Husband


black woman sad

I met my hubby may 2013, by August he asked me to get pregnant for him, I asked what next he said until then. I got pregnant then we got married.
Prior to the wedding he was acting strange, when I asked he would say its the preparation for the wedding that is weighing him down that he would change. I later discovered that he was giving another girl time & attention. 2days after the wedding I had miscarriage, the experience was so painful sometimes I remember the way I was trembling & screaming while the blood was sucked out.
Weeks later my hubby attitude changed, I crave for his attention, no romance. While he is away at work i send him text message he would never reply, even when i call him he would sound rude.Sometimes at night he would be awake lost in thought, whenever I ask him what the problem is he would say nothing.
The other day he told me that we just met, I should stop acting like we have known each other for long. This is a man that lied about his age, he told me that I am better than any of his Ex but he treats me like crap. Sex is on his terms, I don’t ask him for things except for when I had cravings while I was pregnant. I realised he never loved me, time was not on his side he needed children…

No comments:

Post a Comment