Sunday 17 November 2013

How I Caught Two Actresses Having S*x – Yoruba Actress Exposes Lesbianism In The Industry

In a recent interview, Yoruba actress, Bose
Arowosegbe reveals the marriage issues that
Nollywood is facing and why, in her opinion,
some of them would rather be with married
men.
She also talks about her experience; witnessing two
actresses having s*x.
See her response:
On her challenges in the industry:
The biggest challenge is patience, having to wait
for your own time. Then there is the issue of
seniority when some people older than you in
the industry expect you to accord them some
docile kind of respect, like, not addressing them
on a first name basis. These people expect you to
call them “aunties” even when you are older than
them in real age.
On how acting has affected her marriage:
Even though marriage hasn’t prevented me from
acting, it has definitely prevented me from taking
up certain roles in my films. Even when I shot my
4th production “Akoda Oro” my husband was on
set with me. I just delivered my baby then.
Marriage has limited what role I can play again in
films. I cannot take part in a s*x scene, real or
unreal, either in my production or other
productions. And nothing can make me go totally
unclad but I can wear seductive dresses because
when I am with my husband I still wear them. I
can never go unclad or play s*x scene but I can
be seductive. Before I was married, I wear
seductive dresses anywhere but now I only wear
them when I am with my husband.
On Lesbianism:
I have heard about it and I have seen one with
my own very eyes.
It happened when two friends came to visit, then
three of us had to share a bed. As we were on
the bed with my back turned to the other two, I
felt some movements and I turned, alas, the two
other girls were at it, doing it. I was simply
aghast and dumbfounded. I watched them
transfixed for about two minutes and then gave
one of them a slap. She looked at me and asked
if she had touched me or what. I was so mad
that I started shouting at them.
The other one was just laying down while the
one I slapped was working on her. she said she
didn’t know and thought I was also part of it but
I shouted ‘God forbid’. She then started crying
and I told her to desist from associating with the
other girl again.
On marriage to married men:
I am married to a married man too. I have not
told anyone this before. Other journalists I have
met were fed the story that my husband is
abroad when he has always been in the country.
Most single men out there are not matured
enough to handle the fact that actresses are
normal women. They believe we are harlots to be
used and dumped. I believe they are too
immature to handle the life around us. They are
easily affected by things they read and hear
about us, and also things they see on screen
about us.
But married men are matured to handle all this.
They listen to us instead of listening to gist about
us. They seem to understand women better.
Besides, they are more caring, gentler and wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment