Wednesday 29 July 2015

'Hearing them have sex is wild & I'm traumatised': Khloe K reveals horror at overhearing her mother have sex with toyboy

In her Complex magazine interview, Khloe Kardashian talked about her mother, 59, having sex with her boytoy Corey Gamble and how traumatized it made her
"Hearing them have sex is wild and I'm traumatised. Kim and I did. We were downstairs, and we just heard like [claps]. It's really a traumatising thing. And the headboard just going.... And then it was dead silent and then they went again for round two.’
Khloe revealed it wasn't the first time she'd heard her mother have sex. She revealed that when Kris was still married to her stepfather Bruce Jenner, she had accidentally found herself in the same room as them when they were having sex. ‘I was there and I couldn't leave. I had to stay until it was over."

No comments:

Post a Comment